Friday, October 31, 2008

GO PHILLIES


GOOOOOOOO PHILLIES!!!! As you all know...WE WON THE WORLD SERIES!!!!!! The town has been painted red for WEEKS now, but I'm GREEN with envy (lil Eagles humor). Seriously, I REALLY hope this win has charged my birds- to a victory. I'm not a baseball fan, but it's hella exciting having this victory for my city.

As would be imagined; there's a HUGE parade going on today, culminating in a rally at Citizens Bank Park it's going to be completely CRAZY. Here's a couple pics for you guys to be envy...lol.


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND - GO EAGLES!!!!!

2 comments:

Ms.Honey said...

One of my girls who is from Philly is SOOOO EXCITED LOL I was like dang homie calm down

JustMeWriting said...

LOL.... Girl I'm from in philly and I felt the same way. It was completely crazy here, and they turned cars over; broke in stores and everything.