Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It Ain't All Right, But It's Ok!!!

This post in an open Thank You to God. I've been faced with so many challenges from times past and even today, but I'd have been lost without the Lords lead. When I didn't know better He taught me right from wrong and once I learned and still didn't listen, He reminded and forgave me.

I owe You me, because I can't give anything greater then my whole self...and that's the least I can do.

My gratitude is daily, my day starts thanking You and my night ends thinking of You, and how I can be of better service. I marvel at the fact that I've not been taught this way of life by my mother or father, yet, I know...and I know because YOU'VE caused me to know...before the world was formed, you knew me...you knew the mistakes I'd make OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. You knew how many times I'd leave You, while knowing I'd return. I'm a slave to You and I never want to be anything else;while I adore You as my Lord, You love me as a child and friend. You amaze me,everytime I blink an eye you've done something wonderful within my life. Father, I can't say enough...I can't tell enough people. I love You because I've tried You...because You've spoken to me, comforted me, protected me, loved me, raised me, saved me, wanted me, blessed me, taught me, chastised me, talked to me and listened to me.

I can go on forever; I praise you in my mind...in my spirit...in my very breath. I'll stop now, but Father, I pray that every reader of this particular page finds a place for You in their heart. I pray You touch there ever need right this moment, I pray that as the Holy Spirit has prompted this post, that He also falls fresh on whosoever will let Him in and that those who don't know come into knowing:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have everlasting life." (John 3:16).

Then Peter said to them, "Repent, and let every one of you be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins; and you shall receive the gift of the Holy Spirit." (Acts 2:38)

I continue through my day as You lead me Father and I pray you continue to remove everything in me that's not like You and replace it with Your good and perfect ways...in Jesus Name I pray...Amen!!!



SKIPPED PART 2, BUT HERE'S PART 3


21 comments:

beautifullife00 said...

Your words are so full of love and faith!

Ms.Honey said...

I got Coko's CD and you're right I do LOVE it

Have a wonderful day!

anonymousnupe said...

An incredible God deserves incredible praise.

JustMeWriting said...

beautiful: girl, that's only because of Him...He causes these emotions...at ANY time...lol. I'm still working on learning to Love as He's directed in 1 Cor. but Great is Thy Faithfulness unto me...so I'll just keep pressing nearer to Thee. Thank you lady.

honey: GOOD... girl, she did wonders with those songs...almost all of them were remakes from old classics...that i loved back then, so I was blessed TWICE...lol thanks lady and you have a wonderful day as well.

JustMeWriting said...

nupe: I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT AND WHEN THE PRAISES GO UP...UMMMM, THE BLESSINGS COME DOWN.

deepnthought said...

Inspirational and uplifting. I am inspired. Thank you for sharing this with us.

JustMeWriting said...

GOOD... I'm so glad it blessed you, because this is surely for me...lol. I've been watching and listening to those youtubes ALL night and all day...I don't need a reason to praise Him, because HE is reason enough...that last clip just says it all for me...'hearts unfold like flowers before Him'...you know I can go on and on and on, so I'll stop and you're more then welcome.

Mizrepresent said...

Justme....you are my inspiration, girl, gone get your praise on and keep spreading the word.

Miss Snarky Pants said...

Great post JMW!! There's no better way to start the morning :-)

Jazzy said...

Definitely agree with MsB...there's no better way to start the day!

dc_speaks said...

wow...and that's just the way it is. Glad that you are a part of my morning thoughts and conversations, T.

Thank you for the wonderful post.

Good looking out, son!

JustMeWriting said...

miz: WELL I'M GLAD... we're all on a journey and prayer is much needed...for ourselves and others so, as I try to keep me up, I'm doing the same for you and so many others.

ms.b: thank you lady...like nupe said " An incredible God deserves incredible praise" and that's the least I can do.

op.d: well I just pray it brightened your day lady (since your nerves were worked yesterday...lol).

dc: LOL... you're so welcome dude.

Rell said...

Amen! that's all i have to say...

Anonymous said...

Very nice! He's always right there isn't he! Watching and protecting.

Anonymous said...

"I beseech you by the tender mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world, but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God."

Rom 12:1-2 (He says it better than I could)

JustMeWriting said...

....ahhh, so I give Him my mind, my body, my time, my soul and my money...it ALL belongs to the Father.

(kim burell...says it too)

JustMeWriting said...

oh...soj, I was so busy attaching to your statement...forgot everyone else...

rell: and that's all that's need...lol. thanks dude.

sugar: YES HE IS...

JustMeWriting said...

sorry soj, that should say...
so I give Him my heart, my mind, my soul, my praise, my money...it all belongs to the Father.

those are Kim's words.

feels good b n FREE said...

omigoodness...
i luv ur blog!!!
where u been all my life???
lol

JustMeWriting said...

free: OOOOHHHH....THANK YOU MUCH, that brought a big smile this morning...lol. I look forward to seeing you around.

Bartholomew said...

This cannot succeed in reality, that is exactly what I suppose.
horny wives | hot naked women | painful first anal