Thursday, April 12, 2007

just because...

It seems forever since my last post (did you miss me). Anyway, I have a slight toothache today and a host of other things swirling through my head, so I DARE not attempt to tackle anything of major importance (with my own words) and I think my funny-bone is fractured today...so no jokes (I know, but you'll be ok). However, just because I can, I've decided to post a very enlightening clip from the Boondocks. I don't know how many of you guys have watched this show, but I LOVE IT. I love how Aaron McGruder's mind works; I actually only had the pleasure of seeing my first full episode a couple of weeks ago and have since seen the entire 1st season (several times) lol....hey, I try to support what I love.

This is actually one of the LESS funny clips and contains use of the dreaded "N" word, but please do let things sink in and enjoy. I'll post a MORE funny clip tommorrow.

sorry, I had to come back in to say...WHAT IF?!?!?! What if, WE reacted the way WE reacted in the clip...UMMMM... to think what our state would then be.

7 comments:

dc_speaks said...

OMG...I love this cartoon. It's like "fat albert" with a hood mentality. LOL

I appreciate the post dear and I hope that toothache goes away soon.

feel better and here's a cyber hug for ya!

JustMeWriting said...

YES...isn't it the best. It's an animated Dave Chappell... lol. thanks dude

Sheletha said...

BOONDOCKS IS THE ULTIMATE SHIT!

JustMeWriting said...

YES IT IS...I LOVE IT.

CapCity said...

glad your tooth isn't achin' anymore, sis! :-)

Cortney Gee and The Celebrity Cane Corsos said...

hey I love the Boondocks of course trhey use the N word more than an old Richard Pryor lp but those bad asss lil boys tickle the shhhhh outta me

JustMeWriting said...

I LOVE IT TOO, but yeah...the N word is crazy in there, but it kinds works against itself... there use of it gives us yet another view of why we need to get it together... but I REALLY love Uncle Rucus (no relation) LOL.. thanks for the comment CG.

thanks for the well wishes CC...it's better, but only because I took so many drugs...lol. I've got to work myself up to the dentist and have it pulled. YIKES...